NEW RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT: CloudNine LAW™ 7.4 and EXPLORE™ 7.4
Demonstrating our commitment to our law firm and corporate legal clients, along with a national network of channel partners and service providers, CloudNine is excited to announce the newest version of CloudNine LAW is now available.
Release Theme for CloudNine LAW 7.4:
- Reduced the total cost of ownership
- Increased efficiency of hardware resources
- Refreshed the software interface for a more intuitive and informative user experience
Updates for CloudNine LAW:
Support multiple user instances of LAW on a single OS:
- Perform Tiff, Import, Export and Index on 1 VM/OS, with multiple user instances on a single machine
- Process batch data as instances complete or as next LAW machine becomes available to reduce need for additional hardware requirements
Refreshed user interface with built-in notifications and shortcut accessibility
- Display LAW’s “Open Case” interface upon program launch to present users with more intuitive options for action
- Direct connection of program features to their related help topic in the Answer Center using “F1” hotkey
- Inform availability of new version update from within the app to keep software current
CloudNine is committed to invest continuously in our product portfolio by dedicating the resources and support to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients.
We are eager to learn your feedback on these enhancements as we work towards greater opportunities for the future of LAW and Explore.
To upgrade now, visit: cloudnine.com/software-download/
Microsoft ® Windows 7 Update: Windows 7 reached End-of-Life on January 14th, 2020. With this in mind, we have not certified LAW/Explore 7.4 with Windows 7 in favor of providing more modern operating system support. For more information on Microsoft End of Life policies and upgrading to
Windows 10, please refer to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-7-end-of-life-support-information.
Upgrade Information for Case Migrations: After upgrading to LAW or Explore 7.4, the management and case databases will also require updates. Management updates can be applied through the LAW Configuration Utility or by opening LAW or Explore. Case updates can be applied by simply opening a case, and users will be prompted before the case updates are applied. While updates are pending, no work can be performed on these cases. Inactive or legacy cases do not need to be updated until work on them is required.
By offering CloudNine CloudNine Collection Manager™, CloudNine Data Wrangler™ Explore™, Review™, LAW™, and Concordance® as an individual or comprehensive and integrated solution, hosted and on-premise, CloudNine delivers market-leading flexibility and performance.
Built on values of superior performance, continual development, and excellent customer service, CloudNine is committed to the success of its clients, employees, and a global network of service partners.
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.