Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions: Mention of CloudNine By Gartner
Extract of report from Gartner Research
Authored by industry analyst Jie Zhang, and available for purchase from the Gartner website ($1,295.00), the new Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions report provides information technology leaders and legal counsel considerations for the evaluation and selection of eDiscovery solutions. One of the areas highlighted in the report was eDiscovery Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
Considerations for eDiscovery SaaS included:
- Cloud e-discovery solutions are gaining momentum in the market with their ease of use, and more competitive and straightforward pricing structures.
- Select e-discovery SaaS solutions strategically. Depending on the maturity of in-house e- discovery processes and teams, SaaS solutions may not be suitable for all matters.
- When selecting the SaaS provider, it is important to understand their data center locations, among other things.
CloudNine was mentioned as a representative software provider in the Market Guide for E-Discovery Solutions. Key elements of CloudNine’s offering include:
- SaaS Deployment Model
- Processing, Analytics, Review, and Production
- Private Cloud
- Task and Process Automation (Fully Integrated)
- Full Suite of Professional Services
For access to the complete report, click here.
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.