faster than ever before!
READY TO SEE THE SOFTWARE IN ACTION?
Request a CloudNine demo and see how easy eDiscovery can be!
What's New in the Latest Release of Concordance Version 10.25
The release of Concordance 10.25 builds on the substantial updates included in version 10.24 giving users the added flexibility to utilize legacy viewers or the new Concordance Viewer for new databases. The improvements to the overall customer experience provide consistent viewer functionality, increased production and navigation speeds and a clean and contemporary interface throughout the application.
Release Highlights :
- Enhanced user experience with consistent viewer functionality
- New database color scheme, icons and menus offers an updated modern look
- Improved handling for large files and production sets
- Seamless data transfer between applications through the CloudNine Discovery Portal
- Improved production and Q/A capabilities
- Eliminate dependency for multiple Viewers on new projects
- Complete production without requiring 3rd party OCR tool
View 10.25 Software Release Notes
Reduce the complexity of eDiscovery review
CloudNine Concordance is an effective, cost-efficient way to manage and review the high volumes of documents generated during litigation.
- Speed legal staff review time by getting started while importing data.
- Streamline collaboration by sharing case data with co-counsel and others.
- Review foreign language documents.
- Search, review, organize, produce and share documents.
- Manage email and electronic documents.
- Maximize scanned text generated via optical character recognition (OCR).
- Law firm staff can access information from anywhere.
- Share data with other industry-leading applications.
- Give administrators better insight and control over databases and IT tasks.
CloudNine Concordance Insights
Litigation Portfolio Management Simplified
Dynamic paralegal duo rely on CloudNine Concordance to manage their firm’s entire litigation portfolio
See Just How
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.