Sending Email Notifications in LAW
#DidYouKnow: You can configure CloudNine LAW to notify you by email when a step completes in your processing workflow?
Example: Each step of data importing, batch processing, and exporting are now complete, and you’re ready to notify specific team members – but, don’t want to blast everyone on the project.
New with CloudNine LAW 7.3, you can configure LAW to alert your team when it’s time to take action and keep your project running on time.
- Control the type of processes to trigger notifications.
- Set up notifications for individual cases or globally for all cases.
- Include critical details – processing status, errors, speed, and time elapsed.
- Coordinate the next step from wherever you are.
Ready to Get Started?
Here’s How To Configure LAW To Enable Email Notifications:
1. From the main window in LAW, on the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click the Notifications tab.
3. Click the Add New button.
4. In the Recipients box, enter the email addresses where you want to send the email notification.
To enter multiple email addresses, place a semi-colon, ;, between each email address.
5. In the Event Type list, click one of the following:
- Batch Complete. Sends an email notification whenever a batch process is completed or canceled, and when a distributed batch process is completed.
- Export Complete. Sends an email notification whenever an export job is completed or canceled.
- Import Complete. Sends an email notification whenever an Electronic Discovery import job is completed. (This is not enabled for Turbo Import enabled cases.)
6. In the Event Scope list, click one of the following:
- All Cases. The notification applies to all LAW cases and will be displayed in the Notifications list on the Notifications tab for all cases.
- Current Case. The notification only applies to the current LAW case. Notification will only be displayed in the Notifications list on the Notifications tab for the case the notification originated from.
7. Click OK.
Clicking OK saves the notification and adds the notification to the Notifications list on the Notifications tab.
Stay informed of software updates and browse other technical topics in the CloudNine LAW Answer Center.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT CLOUDNINE
This software is easy to use and allows us to upload and download documents as they become ready, saving us both time and money.
Great E-Discovery Company!
We have worked with CloudNine on several cases, and have been quite happy with the service that we have received. Their support staff is responsive, friendly and helpful in assisting me with providing the technical information that my clients need. Their review platform, CloudNine, is robust, easy to use and ideal for a firm like ours where we don’t have to buy and support the software.
Great database for both small and voluminous litigation matters.
User friendly software and great customer service!
I have used the software, and their other services, for many years, through several versions, since. I have also used many other tools over the years, and each have their pros and cons. When I need something that can easily be shared with outside counsel, reviewed by multiple people simultaneously, and provide a fast reliable output, with fairly robust searching, this is my go-to product. The key for me is that the web-based platform makes collaboration across different companies/firms simple and efficient without the requirement for large downloads or additional purchases. The platform is intuitive and I would recommend it for any projects where collaboration is necessary.
Reviewed, analyzed and tagged 100,000+ documents as part of class action law suit.
Overall great experience. Software is very user-friendly. Search filters were very helpful. Customer service was always quick to diagnose and solve any issues I ran into or answer any questions I had. I would definitely use this product and CloudNine in the future.